Describes the Utah State University Libraries' experiment to publish USU faculty authors in all fields and disciplines as Open Access electronic books that will once again place the Press, now integrated into the Library, at the center of the university. Presented at the SSP/ARL "Partnering to Publish" Seminar, November 2010.
- Mentoring for Leadership Development
- Leadership Development Strategies: Experiences from the University Library at the University of Saskatchewan
- The Academic Library Workforce in Transition: New Results from the 2010 ARL Demographic Data
- 21st-Century Expertise in Academic Libraries
- Leadership Development Strategies: The Triangle Research Libraries Network (TRLN) Management Academy
- Succession Planning and Management
- Methods for Establishing and Maintaining an Equitable Salary Structure