ARL Statistics® Interactive Analytics is a subscription-based service for non-ARL member libraries, for-profit and not-for-profit entities, and researchers who want interactive access to over 100 years’ worth of ARL Statistics® data. ARL Statistics® Interactive Analytics allows you to:
- review the library data collected by ARL
- generate rankings of institutions by selected criteria
- create graphs from the data
- generate summary statistics for all ARL libraries
- download the data by year in spreadsheet format
- review the ARL indices
ARL is offering this subscription service to non-member organizations and individuals who are interested in accessing the final verified data through an interactive interface. (All ARL member libraries have access to the ARL Statistics® Analytics as soon as the data are submitted through the StatsQUAL® password-protected gateway at arlstatistics.org).
The subscription fee is $750 for for-profit organizations and $500 for non-profit organizations. Download the arl-statistics-interactive-pricing-2013.pdf
for complete pricing and purchase options information.