ARL’s Shaneka Morris and University of Maryland professor Paul Hanges present a half-hour web seminar on ClimateQUAL Lite, a shorter form of the conventional ClimateQUAL® survey that preserves data integrity while allowing institutions to assess library staff perceptions of the most essential aspects of the library's climate for diversity.
This webcast aired September 11, 2014.
- LibValue: Success in Teaching and Research webcast
- LibValue: Comprehensive Approaches to Defining Library Value webcast
- Better Salaries through Better Data: Introduction to the ARL Salary Survey webcast
- LibValue: Assessing the Value of E-books to Academic Libraries and Users webcast
- LibValue: Value of Commons Spaces webcast
- LibValue: Undergraduate Student Success webcast
- Appraising Our Digital Investment: Sustainability of Digitized Special Collections: Webcast