In April 2014, the Association of Research Libraries signed on to the Garcia v. Google amicus brief. In the brief, the Electronic Frontier Foundation (EFF) urges a federal appeals court to reconsider its decision to order Google to take down a controversial video while a copyright lawsuit is pending as the decision sets a dangerous precedent that could have disastrous consequences for free speech.
- Costco v. Omega: Amicus brief in support of Costco
- Salinger v. Colting: Amicus Brief
- Greenberg v. National Geographic Society: Amicus Brief in support of National Geographic Society
- Amicus Brief in Support of Tasini
- Eldred v. Ashcroft: Amicus Brief in support of Eldred
- Faulkner v. National Geographic Society: Amicus Brief in support of National Geographic Society
- Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Studios v. Grokster and Jerry Leiber Music v. Grokster: Amicus brief in support of Grokster