Reply Comments of the Association of Research Libraries to the Federal Communications Commission in Opposition of GC Docket No. 10-213, Petition for Class Waiver Regarding Access to Advanced Communication Services in E-Readers for People with Disabilities.
- In the Matter of Global Free Flow of Information on the Internet
- Concerns with April ACTA Text
- In the Matter of Preserving the Open Internet Broadband Industry Practices: Comments of the Open Internet Coalition
- Comments of the Association of Research Libraries Concerning “Public Access Policies for Science and Technology Funding Agencies across the Federal Government”
- In the Matter of Mandatory Deposit of Published Electronic Works Available Only Online
- Supplemental Library Association Comments on the Proposed Google Books Settlement
- In the Matter of Mandatory Deposit of Published Electronic Works Available Only Online: Comments of ALA and ARL