Reply Comments of the Association of Research Libraries to the Federal Communications Commission in Opposition of GC Docket No. 10-213, Petition for Class Waiver Regarding Access to Advanced Communication Services in E-Readers for People with Disabilities.
- In the Matter of Preserving the Open Internet Broadband Industry Practices: Comments of the Open Internet Coalition
- Comments of the Association of Research Libraries Concerning “Public Access Policies for Science and Technology Funding Agencies across the Federal Government”
- In the Matter of Mandatory Deposit of Published Electronic Works Available Only Online
- Supplemental Library Association Comments on the Proposed Google Books Settlement
- In the Matter of Mandatory Deposit of Published Electronic Works Available Only Online: Comments of ALA and ARL
- The Authors Guild, Inc., Association of American Publishers, Inc., et al., v. Google Inc.
- In the Matter of Facilitating Access to Copyrighted Works for the Blind or Persons with Other Disabilities
- In the Matter of exemption to the Prohibition of Circumvention of Copyright Protection Systems for Access Control Technologies: Comments of the Library Copyright Alliance
- "Restoring the Rule of Law" Statement Submitted by ALA and ARL