Comments from library associations in support of exempting libraries from the requirements of the Communications Assistance for Law Enforcement Act ("CALEA").
- Sec. 104 of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act
- Inquiry Regarding Sections 109 and 117 (Docket No. 000522150-0150-01)
- In the Matter of Exemption to Prohibition on Circumvention of Copyright Protection Systems for Access Control Technologies
- Inquiry Regarding Sections 109 and 117: Reply Comments of the Library Associations
- In the Matter of Promotion of Distance Education Through Digital Technologies (Docket No. 98-12)