The nearly 3000 undersigned national, state, and local organizations—representing the hundreds of millions of Americans who support and benefit from nondefense discretionary (NDD) programs—strongly urge a balanced approach to deficit reduction that does not include further cuts to NDD programs, which have already done their part to reduce the deficit.
- Letter to Patricia Steele, Wendy Pradt Lougee, Judith Russell re: FDLP concerns (Jan. 23, 2012)
- Letter to Andrew M. Sherman re: FDLP concerns (Jan. 20, 2012)
- Letter to Congressional Representatives re: SOPA (Dec. 21, 2011)
- Letter to Ron Wyden, Darrell Issa, and Jason Chaffetz re: Legislation on foreign infringing websites (Dec. 12, 2011)
- Letter to Patricia A. Steele re: Concerns with FDLP (Dec. 9, 2011)
- Letter to Lamar Smith and John Conyers re: Stop Online Piracy Act, H.R. 3261 (Nov. 8, 2011)
- Letter to William Boarman and Mary Alice Baish re: Multi-state partnerships within the Federal Depository Library Program (Nov. 2, 2011)