Letter from Nancy R. Robertson, State Librarian of Michigan, concerning the multi-state arrangement proposed by the University of Minnesota libraries (UMN) and the library of Michigan/Michigan Department of Education (lM) on behalf of the selective depository libraries of Michigan, and specifically discussing a timeline for the process.
- Letter to Federal Trade Commission re: Proposed Consent Agreement In the Matter Google, Inc. (Google Buzz), File No. 1023136 (Apr. 26, 2011)
- Letter to William Boarman and Mary Alice Baish re: FDLP memorandum of agreement between the University of Minnesota Libraries and the Library of Michigan (Apr. 14, 2011)
- Letter to Subcommittee on Communications and Technology re: Congressional Review Act and Net Neutrality (Feb. 16, 2011)
- Letter to Patrick Leahy re: USA PATRIOT Act Sunset Extension Act of 2011, S. 193 (Feb. 2, 2011)
- Letter to FCC re: Preserving the Open Internet
- Letter to Tracey L. Armstrong re: Copyright Clearance Center (CCC) underwriting litigation (Nov. 11, 2010)
- Letter to Justin Hughes re: WIPO Revised Provisions for the Protection of Traditional Cultural Expressions (July 21, 2010)