Letter from seven regional depository libraries serving states or territories other than those in which they are located, expressing concern about the future of multi-state agreements.
- Letter to Tracey L. Armstrong re: Copyright Clearance Center (CCC) underwriting litigation (Nov. 11, 2010)
- Letter to Justin Hughes re: WIPO Revised Provisions for the Protection of Traditional Cultural Expressions (July 21, 2010)
- Letter to Julius Genachowski re: A National Broadband Plan for our Future, GN Docket No. 09-51; Preserving the Open Internet, GN Docket No. 09-191 (May 10, 2010)
- Letter to Robert M. Gates re: Increased transparency in nuclear weapons policy (May 4, 2010)
- Letter to Ben Nelson and Lisa Murkowski re: GPO Appropriations Request FY2011 (Apr. 14, 2010)
- Letter to Ron Kirk re: Anti-Counterfeiting Trade Agreement Negotiations (Mar. 22, 2010)
- Letter to Julius Genachowski re: Preserving the Open Internet, GN Docket No. 09-191; Broadband Industry Practices, WC Docket No. 07-52 (Mar. 1, 2010)