ARL comments to the FTC on the proposed consent agreement, specifically, regarding privacy issues raised by the Google Books product, which involves both searching and selling books.
- Letter to Robert M. Gates re: Increased transparency in nuclear weapons policy (May 4, 2010)
- Letter to Ben Nelson and Lisa Murkowski re: GPO Appropriations Request FY2011 (Apr. 14, 2010)
- Letter to Ron Kirk re: Anti-Counterfeiting Trade Agreement Negotiations (Mar. 22, 2010)
- Letter to Julius Genachowski re: Preserving the Open Internet, GN Docket No. 09-191; Broadband Industry Practices, WC Docket No. 07-52 (Mar. 1, 2010)
- Letter to Debbie Wasserman Schultz and Robert B. Aderholt re: GPO funding FY2011 (Feb. 25, 2010)
- Letter to Hillary Rodham Clinton re: Ending the exclusion of Professor Adam Habib of the University of Johannesburg and Professor Tariq Ramadan of Oxford University (Feb. 16, 2010)
- Letter to Lamar Smith and John Conyers re: Manager's Amendment to Stop Online Piracy Act, H.R. 3261 (Dec. 14, 2010)