Letter expressing ARL's disappointment with the decision by the Copyright Clearance Center (CCC) to underwrite 50% of the plaintiffs' costs in the litigation by three publishers against Georgia State University.
- Letter to Hillary Rodham Clinton re: Ending the exclusion of Professor Adam Habib of the University of Johannesburg and Professor Tariq Ramadan of Oxford University (Feb. 16, 2010)
- Letter to Lamar Smith and John Conyers re: Manager's Amendment to Stop Online Piracy Act, H.R. 3261 (Dec. 14, 2010)
- Letter to William F. Cavanaugh re: Google Library Project Settlement (Dec. 15, 2009)
- Letter to Julius Genachowski re: Open Internet (Oct. 21, 2009)
- Letter to Daralyn J. Durie, Esq. re: Privacy Concerns about the Google Book Settlement (Oct. 6, 2009)
- Letter to Senate Committee on the Judiciary re: Judiciously Using Surveillance Tools In Counterterrorism Efforts (JUSTICE) Act (Sept. 30, 2009)
- Letter to Senators re: Judiciously Using Surveillance Tools In Counterterrorism Efforts (JUSTICE) Act (Sept. 23, 2009)