Library association letter in support of the FY 2009 appropriations request for the U.S. Government Printing Office (GPO).
- Letter to Richard G. Davis and Cynthia Etkin re: comments regarding the draft Government Printing Office (GPO) study, Regional Depository Libraries in the 21st Century: A Time for Change? (Jun. 10, 2008)
- Letter to Howard L. Berman and Howard Coble re: H.R. 5889 (May 5, 2008)
- Letter to John Conyers and Lamar Smith re: H.R. 4279, Prioritizing Resources and Organization for Intellectual Property Act (PRO-IP Act) of 2007 (Mar. 5, 2008)
- Letter to Rasenberger Re: Section 108 (April 24, 2008)
- Letter to Debbie Wasserman Schultz re: Library of Congress (LC) Budget FY2009 (Apr. 4, 2008)
- Letter to Subcommittee on Legislative Branch, Committee on Appropriations re: Government Printing Office (GPO) appropriations request (Apr. 24, 2009)
- Letter to Rosa DeLauro re: FY2009 appropriation for the National Agricultural Library (NAL) (Mar. 20, 2008)