The American Library Association, the Association of College and Research Libraries, and the Association of Research Libraries (the Library Associations) write to follow-up on our May 27, 2009 meeting with Antitrust Division staff concerning the proposed settlement of the Google Library Project litigation.
- Letter to Rob Kasunic re: August 21 Supplemental Questions to DVD-Related Hearing Panelists (Sept. 8, 2009)
- Letter to Lamar Smith and John Conyers re: Hearing on Competition and Commerce in Digital Books (Sept. 4, 2009)
- Letter to Faculty re: Google Books Settlement
- Letters to Joseph I. Lieberman and John Cornyn re: S.1373, "The Federal Research Public Access Act of 2009" (Jul. 2, 2009)
- Letter to Charles Schumer and Robert Brady re: support for a project that will digitize our nation's historical public domain government works (May 4, 2009)
- Letter to Subcommittee on Legislative Branch, Committee on Appropriations re: Government Printing Office (GPO) appropriations request (Apr. 1, 2008)
- Letter to Adrienne C. Thomas re: Response to Request for Information: Development of Alternative Models for Presidential Libraries (Apr. 17, 2009)