Letter from the Library Copyright Alliance regarding S. 2913, which limits remedies in copyright infringement cases involving orphan works.
- Letter to Rosa DeLauro re: FY2009 appropriation for the National Agricultural Library (NAL) (Mar. 20, 2008)
- Letter to Howard L. Berman and Howard Coble re: Orphan Works Hearing (Mar. 12, 2008)
- Letter to Congressional Representatives re: S. 2248, the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act (FISA) Amendments Act of 2007 (Mar. 5, 2008)
- Letter to Harry Reid re: S. 2248, the FISA Amendments Act of 2007 (Jan. 22, 2008)
- Letter to Howard L. Berman and Howard Coble re: Section 104 of HR 4279 (Dec. 12, 2007)
- Letter to Patrick J. Leahy re: Judiciary Committee Amendments to the FISA Amendments Act of 2007 (Dec. 4, 2007)
- Letter to Patrick Leahy re: Surveillance by the federal government of electronic information (Nov. 7, 2007)