Letter from interested organizations concerning the the practice of "ideological exclusion," refusing visas to foreign scholars, writers, artists, and activists not on the basis of their actions but on the basis of their ideas, political views, and associations.
- Letter to John Conyers and Lamar Smith re: H.R. 4279, Prioritizing Resources and Organization for Intellectual Property Act (PRO-IP Act) of 2007 (Mar. 5, 2008)
- Letter to Rasenberger Re: Section 108 (April 24, 2008)
- Letter to Debbie Wasserman Schultz re: Library of Congress (LC) Budget FY2009 (Apr. 4, 2008)
- Letter to Subcommittee on Legislative Branch, Committee on Appropriations re: Government Printing Office (GPO) appropriations request (Apr. 24, 2009)
- Letter to Rosa DeLauro re: FY2009 appropriation for the National Agricultural Library (NAL) (Mar. 20, 2008)
- Letter to Howard L. Berman and Howard Coble re: Orphan Works Hearing (Mar. 12, 2008)
- Letter to Congressional Representatives re: S. 2248, the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act (FISA) Amendments Act of 2007 (Mar. 5, 2008)