Letter from the Library Copyright Alliance expressing appreciation for the introduction of H.R. 5889, which limits remedies in copyright infringement cases involving orphan works.
- Letter to Harry Reid re: S. 2248, the FISA Amendments Act of 2007 (Jan. 22, 2008)
- Letter to Howard L. Berman and Howard Coble re: Section 104 of HR 4279 (Dec. 12, 2007)
- Letter to Patrick J. Leahy re: Judiciary Committee Amendments to the FISA Amendments Act of 2007 (Dec. 4, 2007)
- Letter to Patrick Leahy re: Surveillance by the federal government of electronic information (Nov. 7, 2007)
- Letter to Richard G. Davis re: GPO Summary Report: Digitization Demonstration Project (Nov. 2, 2007)
- Letter to Patrick Leahy and Judd Gregg re: in support of the addition of $2 million in the FY 2008 Senate, State, Foreign Operations and Related Program appropriations bill (Oct. 23, 2007)
- Letter to Senate re: opposition to the Senator Inhofe amendments (#3416 and #3417) to the FY 2008 Senate Labor, Health and Human Services and Education and Related Agencies Appropriations bill, S.1710 (Oct. 22, 2007)