On July 18, 2013, 65 privacy and civil liberties groups, sent this letter to the US government, urging them to show greater transparency in NSA requests to web-based service providers for information on users.
On September 30, 2013, 34 more groups (including ARL) signed the letter.
- Library Associations Letter re NAPA Proposal to Charge End-User Fees for FDsys (May 30, 2013)
- Letter from US Department of Justice Declining to File Amicus Brief in Cambridge University Press v. Mark Becker (Feb. 22, 2013)
- Open Access Publication of Scientific Research - FY 2005 Appropriations
- ARL Comments on NIH Public Access Policy
- Letter to Faculty re: Google Books Settlement
- Letter to Rasenberger Re: Section 108 (February 22, 2006)
- 31 Regional Depository Libraries Write to GPO to Voice Concern re: FDLP Issues