Letter from the Net Coalition regarding the "Database and Collections of Information Misappropriation Act" ("Discussion Draft" or "Draft"), specifically several provisions that would be unnecessarily punitive to the Internet community but would exceed other similar federal statutes.
- Letter urging Members of Congress to vote against the Conference Report on the USA PATRIOT Improvement and Reauthorization Act of 2005 (Nov. 18, 2005)
- Letter Supporting Data-Mining Provision in USA PATRIOT Act Reauthorization (Sept. 23, 2005)
- Letter to Congress re: Domestic Security Enhancement Act (DSEA) (Mar. 17, 2003)
- Letter to James Sensenbrenner re: Questions about USA PATRIOT Act (July 26, 2002)
- Letter to Zoe Lofgren re: Support for the Public Domain Enhancement Act (Jun. 24, 2003)
- Letter to Patrick Leahy re: Surveillance by the federal government of electronic information (Nov. 7, 2007)
- Letter to John Conyers and Lamar Smith re: H.R. 4279, Prioritizing Resources and Organization for Intellectual Property Act (PRO-IP Act) of 2007 (Mar. 5, 2008)