Letter from ARL and CLIR requesting that the Subcommittee on Interior and Related Agencies support funding of $177 million for FY 2008 for the National Endowment for the Humanities (NEH), an increase of $36 million above the FY 2007 level.
- Open letter from liberal arts college presidents supporting the Federal Research Public Access Act of 2009 (Sept. 23, 2009)
- Letter to Orrin Hatch and Patrick J. Leahy re: S. 2560, Inducing Infringement of Copyrights Act of 2004 (Oct. 6, 2004)
- Letter to Jule L. Sigall re: Reply Comments to Inquiry Concerning Orphan Works (May 9, 2005)
- Letter urging Members of Congress to vote against the Conference Report on the USA PATRIOT Improvement and Reauthorization Act of 2005 (Nov. 18, 2005)
- Letter Supporting Data-Mining Provision in USA PATRIOT Act Reauthorization (Sept. 23, 2005)
- Letter to Congress re: Domestic Security Enhancement Act (DSEA) (Mar. 17, 2003)
- Letter to James Sensenbrenner re: Questions about USA PATRIOT Act (July 26, 2002)