Letter from Nancy R. Robertson, State Librarian of Michigan, concerning the multi-state arrangement proposed by the University of Minnesota libraries (UMN) and the library of Michigan/Michigan Department of Education (lM) on behalf of the selective depository libraries of Michigan.
- Letter to William Boarman and Mary Alice Baish re: FDLP memorandum of agreement between the University of Minnesota Libraries and the Library of Michigan (Apr. 14, 2011)
- Letter to Subcommittee on Communications and Technology re: Congressional Review Act and Net Neutrality (Feb. 16, 2011)
- Letter to Patrick Leahy re: USA PATRIOT Act Sunset Extension Act of 2011, S. 193 (Feb. 2, 2011)
- Letter to Tracey L. Armstrong re: Copyright Clearance Center (CCC) underwriting litigation (Nov. 11, 2010)
- Letter to Justin Hughes re: WIPO Revised Provisions for the Protection of Traditional Cultural Expressions (July 21, 2010)
- Letter to Julius Genachowski re: A National Broadband Plan for our Future, GN Docket No. 09-51; Preserving the Open Internet, GN Docket No. 09-191 (May 10, 2010)
- Letter to Robert M. Gates re: Increased transparency in nuclear weapons policy (May 4, 2010)