Letter expressing opposition to the H.R. 3261, entitled "Database and Collections of Information Misappropriation Act."
- Letter to Andrew M. Sherman re: FDLP concerns (Jan. 20, 2012)
- Letter to Harry Reid re: S. 2248, the FISA Amendments Act of 2007 (Jan. 22, 2008)
- Letters to Joseph I. Lieberman and John Cornyn re: S.1373, "The Federal Research Public Access Act of 2009" (Jul. 2, 2009)
- Letter to Paul Broun re: Hearing on Public Access and Scholarly Publication Interests (Mar. 29, 2012)
- An Open Letter to the Higher Education Community re: Senate Bill 2695, the Federal Research Public Access Act of 2006 (FRPAA)
- Letter to Deborah Platt Majoras re: In the Matter of Consumer Fair Use and Related Rights (Aug. 1, 2007)
- Letter to Daralyn J. Durie, Esq. re: Privacy Concerns about the Google Book Settlement (Oct. 6, 2009)