Letter from the American Library Association (ALA), the Association of Research Libraries (ARL), and EDUCAUSE asking representatives to oppose using the Congressional Review Act or any other legislation to overturn or undermine the recent "net neutrality" decision adopted by the Federal Communications Commission (FCC).
- Letter to Ron Kirk re: Anti-Counterfeiting Trade Agreement Negotiations (Mar. 22, 2010)
- Letter to Julius Genachowski re: Preserving the Open Internet, GN Docket No. 09-191; Broadband Industry Practices, WC Docket No. 07-52 (Mar. 1, 2010)
- Letter to Debbie Wasserman Schultz and Robert B. Aderholt re: GPO funding FY2011 (Feb. 25, 2010)
- Letter to Hillary Rodham Clinton re: Ending the exclusion of Professor Adam Habib of the University of Johannesburg and Professor Tariq Ramadan of Oxford University (Feb. 16, 2010)
- Letter to Lamar Smith and John Conyers re: Manager's Amendment to Stop Online Piracy Act, H.R. 3261 (Dec. 14, 2010)
- Letter to William F. Cavanaugh re: Google Library Project Settlement (Dec. 15, 2009)
- Letter to Julius Genachowski re: Open Internet (Oct. 21, 2009)