Letter from library associations in support of the FY2011 appropriations request of $166,560,000 for the U.S. Government Printing Office (GPO).
- Letter to Joseph I. Lieberman and Susan M. Collins re: In support of the nomination of David Ferriero as Archivist of the United States (Sept. 23, 2009)
- Open letter from liberal arts college presidents supporting the Federal Research Public Access Act of 2009 (Sept. 23, 2009)
- Letter to Richard J. Durbin and Russell D. Feingold re: Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act ("FISA") (Sept. 14, 2009)
- Letter to Rob Kasunic re: August 21 Supplemental Questions to DVD-Related Hearing Panelists (Sept. 8, 2009)
- Letter to Lamar Smith and John Conyers re: Hearing on Competition and Commerce in Digital Books (Sept. 4, 2009)
- Letter to Faculty re: Google Books Settlement
- Letters to Joseph I. Lieberman and John Cornyn re: S.1373, "The Federal Research Public Access Act of 2009" (Jul. 2, 2009)