Letter thanking Secretary of State Clinton for signing the orders effectively ending the exclusion of Professor Adam Habib of the University of Johannesburg and Professor Tariq Ramadan of Oxford University.
- Open letter from liberal arts college presidents supporting the Federal Research Public Access Act of 2009 (Sept. 23, 2009)
- Letter to Richard J. Durbin and Russell D. Feingold re: Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act ("FISA") (Sept. 14, 2009)
- Letter to Rob Kasunic re: August 21 Supplemental Questions to DVD-Related Hearing Panelists (Sept. 8, 2009)
- Letter to Lamar Smith and John Conyers re: Hearing on Competition and Commerce in Digital Books (Sept. 4, 2009)
- Letter to Faculty re: Google Books Settlement
- Letters to Joseph I. Lieberman and John Cornyn re: S.1373, "The Federal Research Public Access Act of 2009" (Jul. 2, 2009)
- Letter to Charles Schumer and Robert Brady re: support for a project that will digitize our nation's historical public domain government works (May 4, 2009)