Letter to the United States Senate Committee on the Judiciary in support of amendments to S.1686, the Judiciously Using Surveillance Tools In Counterterrorism Efforts (JUSTICE) Act.
- Letters to Joseph I. Lieberman and John Cornyn re: S.1373, "The Federal Research Public Access Act of 2009" (Jul. 2, 2009)
- Letter to Charles Schumer and Robert Brady re: support for a project that will digitize our nation's historical public domain government works (May 4, 2009)
- Letter to Subcommittee on Legislative Branch, Committee on Appropriations re: Government Printing Office (GPO) appropriations request (Apr. 1, 2008)
- Letter to Adrienne C. Thomas re: Response to Request for Information: Development of Alternative Models for Presidential Libraries (Apr. 17, 2009)
- Letter to Eric H. Holder Jr., Hillary Rodham Clinton, and Janet Napolitano re: Practice of "ideological exclusion" (Mar. 18, 2009)
- Letter to House Committee on the Judiciary re: Opposition to Research Works Act (Feb. 13, 2009)
- Letter to Dianne Feinstein and Wayne Allard re: funding for the National Endowment for the Humanities (NEH) Division of Preservation and Access (Jun. 19, 2008)