Letter from library and higher education organizations thanking Congressional representatives for their attention to assuring that any statute designed to clarify the limit of an on-line service provider's liability for copyright infringement appropriately accommodates the unique nature of libraries.
- Letter to Department of Justice Regarding Wiley and Sons Acquisition of Blackwell Publishing
- Information Access Alliance Letter to Commission of European Communities Regarding Cinven and Candover Purchase of BertelsmannSpringer
- Inter-Association Working Group on Government Information Policy
- Letter to John W. Warner re: Inter-Association Working Group on Government Information Policy (Oct. 17, 1997)
- Letter to Hillary Rodham Clinton re: Ending the exclusion of Professor Adam Habib of the University of Johannesburg and Professor Tariq Ramadan of Oxford University (Feb. 16, 2010)
- Letter to Eric H. Holder Jr., Hillary Rodham Clinton, and Janet Napolitano re: Practice of "ideological exclusion" (Mar. 18, 2009)
- Letter to Ralph Regula re: FY 2006 budget request for the Institute of Museum and Library Services (IMLS) (May 4, 2005)