Letter from interested organizations urging Speaker of the House J. Dennis Hastert to ensure that the House of Representative follows normal parliamentary procedures when it takes up any new antiterrorism legislation.
- Library OSP Letter to the House and the Senate re: On-line service providers' liability for copyright infringement (Mar. 30, 1998)
- Letter to John W. Warner re: Inter-Association Working Group on Government Information Policy (Oct. 17, 1997)
- Inter-Association Working Group on Government Information Policy
- Letter to Commissioner of Patents and Trademarks re: Diplomatic Conference on Certain Copyright and Neighboring Rights Questions (Nov. 20, 1996)
- Letter to Daniel Tarullo re: concerns regarding the proposed draft treaties under consideration by the World Intellectual Property Organization (W.I.P.O.) (Nov. 19, 1996)