This package, which contains the “ARL 2030 Scenario Set” and an accompanying user’s guide, is the product of a project to promote visioning and scanning activities among research libraries. ARL’s “Envisioning Research Library Futures: A Scenario Thinking Project” employed a scenario planning process to develop four scenarios for 2030, which answered the question, “How do we transform our organization(s) to create differential value for future users (individuals, institutions, and beyond), given the external dynamics redefining the research environment over the next 20 years?”
Print copies are also available for $45.00 plus shipping & handling.
- In Oldenburg's Long Shadow
- Preservation Planning Program Resource Guides
- Preservation Planning Program: An Assisted Self-Study Manual for Libraries
- Collection Conservation Treatment: A Resource Manual for Program Development and Conservation Technician Training
- Preservation Program Models: A Study Project and Report