In July 2014, the district court issued its full memorandum and order in White v. West Publishing, explaining that three of four fair use factors weighed in favor of a finding of fair use while the remaining factor was neutral.
- Membership Meeting 2013 (Fall): Riding the Waves or Caught in the Tide?
- Fall Forum 2013: Leveraging the Network for Local Advantage
- Fall Forum 2013: Facilitating New Forms of Discovery
- Fall Forum 2013: SHARE: Discovery: Focus on Papers
- Fall Forum 2013: Coordinating Deposit and Compliance
- Fall Forum 2013: OA x 3: Engaging Campus Interests at the University of California
- Fall Forum 2013: Preparing When You Can't Plan