The SHared Access Research Ecosystem (SHARE) Notification System Project Plan, released February 6, 2014, details the first in a series of activities to be undertaken by SHARE to ensure that scholarly research outputs are discovered and built upon in a manner that facilitates and accelerates the research process.
- American Antiquarian Society Digital Collections
- Searching for Sustainability: Strategies from Eight Digitized Special Collections
- Restrictions on the Waiver of Rights
- SHared Access Research Ecosystem (SHARE) Proposal
- Appraising our Digital Investment: Sustainability of Digitized Special Collections in ARL Libraries
- A Rational System for Funding Scholarly Monographs: A White Paper Prepared for the AAU-ARL Task Force on Scholarly Communication
- Report of the ARL Joint Task Force on Services to Patrons with Print Disabilities (Nov. 2, 2012)