Vanderbilt Television News Archive, Vanderbilt University is one of eight case studies used in Searching for Sustainability: Strategies from Eight Digitized Special Collections (PDF) (by Nancy L. Maron, Sarah Pickle, and Deanna Marcum), an article published in November 2013 by ARL and Ithaka S+R and funded by the Institute of Museum and Library Services (IMLS).
- Searching for Sustainability: Strategies from Eight Digitized Special Collections
- Restrictions on the Waiver of Rights
- SHared Access Research Ecosystem (SHARE) Proposal
- Appraising our Digital Investment: Sustainability of Digitized Special Collections in ARL Libraries
- Report of the ARL Joint Task Force on Services to Patrons with Print Disabilities (Nov. 2, 2012)
- Success of Fair Use Codes of Best Practices
- A Look at ARL's Committee Structure