This 2001 document is designed to demonstrate the use of sampling to obtain accurate information about a library collection. Two research projects are explicitly described; the sampling methodology as described can be adapted for use in other situations and projects.
- Detailed Responses to Section 108 Working Group Questions
- Part II: Detailed Responses to Section 108 Working Group Questions
- The ALA and ARL Position on Access and Digital Preservation: A Response to the Section 108 Study Group
- ARL Special Collections Task Force Final Status Report
- Membership Meeting 2005 (Fall): National Digital Information Infrastructure and Preservation Program (NDIIPP)
- Briefing Paper: Key Elements of the NIH Molecular Libraries Initiative - The Molecular Libraries Screening Center Network and PubChem
- A New Day for the DMCA: The Chamberlain and Lexmark Decisions