The American Library Association and the Association of Research Libraries convened a workshop to consider and receive additional input from members of the library and archival communities regarding the deliberations of the Section 108 Study Group. The Section 108 Study Group is examining the exceptions and limitations available to libraries and archives under Section 108 of the Copyright Act and considering changes to better meet the needs of libraries and archives in the digital environment.
- Scholarly Communication and Epistemic Cultures
- ARL Survey of Regional and ARL Selective Depository Libraries in the FDLP Initial Analysis - 10/08/2003
- Hidden Collections, Scholarly Barriers: Creating Access To Unprocessed Special Collections Materials Innorth America's Research Libraries
- Publisher Mergers: A Consumer-Based Approach to Antitrust Analysis
- Fair Use in Multimedia: Digital Age Copyright
- The Changing Nature of Collection Management in Research Libraries
- The Search & Seizure of Electronic Information: The Law Before and After the USA PATRIOT Act