The Section 108 Study Group released a Background Paper and requested comments on issues relating to library and archival exceptions under Section 108. The library community provided written and oral statements to the Study Group. Based on the additional input from the library community, the responses in this document provide greater detail and in some instances, clarify the earlier statements filed in conjunction with the March Roundtables and the request for comment by the Study Group.
- Law Serials Pricing and Mergers: A Portfolio Approach
- Recognizing Digitzation as a Preservation Reformatting Method
- Scholarly Communication and Epistemic Cultures
- ARL Survey of Regional and ARL Selective Depository Libraries in the FDLP Initial Analysis - 10/08/2003
- Hidden Collections, Scholarly Barriers: Creating Access To Unprocessed Special Collections Materials Innorth America's Research Libraries
- Publisher Mergers: A Consumer-Based Approach to Antitrust Analysis
- Fair Use in Multimedia: Digital Age Copyright