Using data from more than 400 legal serials, Mark McCabe estimates the impact of six publisher mergers on law serial prices during the period 1990–2000. The results suggest that merger-related price increases were substantial during this period, even after accounting for secular price trends.
- The Search & Seizure of Electronic Information: The Law Before and After the USA PATRIOT Act
- Terrorism: Section by Section Analysis of the USA PATRIOT Act
- The Digital Millenium Copyright Act: Highlights of New Copyright Provision Establishing Limitation of Liability for Online Service Providers
- Summary of International Copyright and IP Activities
- Safeguarding our Patrons' Privacy: What Every Librarian Needs to Know About the USA PATRIOT Act & Related Anti-Terrorism Measures
- Primer on the Digital Millenium: What the Digital Millenium Copyright Act and the Copyright Term Extension Act Mean for the Library Community
- To Publish and Perish