A report and eight cases studies by Nancy L. Maron, Sarah Pickle, and Deanna Marcum. Published November 2013 by ARL and Ithaka S+R. Funded by the Institute of Museum and Library Services (IMLS).
The report aims to address one of the biggest challenges facing libraries and cultural heritage organizations: how to move their special collections into the 21st century through digitization while developing successful strategies to make sure those collections remain accessible and relevant over time.
- A New Day for Website Archiving 2.0
- Fair Use and Education: The Way Forward
- Golan v. Holder: A Farewell to Constitutional Challenges to Copyright Laws
- Copyright Education, Academic Integrity Codes and Fair Use
- The Law of Fair Use and the Illusion of Fair-Use Guidelines
- Code of Best Practices in Fair Use: FAQ for Professors
- Code of Best Practices in Fair Use: FAQ for Students