This white paper was commissioned by the Association of American Universities (AAU) and Association of Research Libraries (ARL) joint Task Force on Scholarly Communication to explore the inability of a market model to adequately support research publication based solely on scholarly merit and to identify projects through which AAU-ARL members might constructively intercede. The paper was prepared for the task force in November 2012 by Raym Crow of the Chain Bridge Group.
- Biodiversity Heritage Library
- American Antiquarian Society Digital Collections
- Searching for Sustainability: Strategies from Eight Digitized Special Collections
- Restrictions on the Waiver of Rights
- ARL Special Collections Task Force Final Status Report
- SHared Access Research Ecosystem (SHARE) Proposal
- Appraising our Digital Investment: Sustainability of Digitized Special Collections in ARL Libraries