This paper was prepared in 2004 at the request of the ARL Preservation Committee to facilitate the development and implementation of policies, standards, guidelines, and best practices in using digitization for reformatting purposes.
- Terrorism: Section by Section Analysis of the USA PATRIOT Act
- The Digital Millenium Copyright Act: Highlights of New Copyright Provision Establishing Limitation of Liability for Online Service Providers
- Summary of International Copyright and IP Activities
- Safeguarding our Patrons' Privacy: What Every Librarian Needs to Know About the USA PATRIOT Act & Related Anti-Terrorism Measures
- Primer on the Digital Millenium: What the Digital Millenium Copyright Act and the Copyright Term Extension Act Mean for the Library Community
- To Publish and Perish
- Fair Use in Digital Environments: The Work of the Conference on Fair Use (CONFU)