ARL Academic Health Sciences Library Statistics 2009–2010 presents data that describe collections, expenditures, personnel, and services in 61 medical libraries at ARL member institutions in the US and Canada.
This publication is available for purchase in both online and print versions. Download the arl-statistics-purchase-options-2013.pdf for complete pricing and purchase options information.
Link to the online ARL Academic Health Sciences Library Statistics 2009–2010 on the ARL Digital Publications website.
- ARL Statistics 2008-2009
- ARL Academic Law Library Statistics 2008-2009
- ARL Academic Health Sciences Library Statistics 2008-2009
- Membership Meeting 2011 (Spring): Organizational Change Using ClimateQUAL®
- Membership Meeting 2011 (Spring): An Introduction to ClimateQUAL
- The ARL Library Scorecard Initiative
- ARL Annual Salary Survey 2009-2010
- MINES for Libraries Final Report
- ARL Statistics 2007-2008