This report analyzes salary data for all professional staff working in the 125 ARL member libraries during 2013-2014. Data are reported for 10,168 professional staff in the 115 university ARL libraries and for 3,791 professional staff in the 10 nonuniversity ARL libraries.
This publication is available for purchase in both online and print versions. Download the arl-salary-survey-purchase-options-2014.pdf for complete pricing and purchase options information.
Link to the online ARL Annual Salary Survey 2013-2014 on the ARL Digital Publications website.
- Better Salaries through Better Data: Webcast Video Online
- Using ARL Salary Data to Make the Case for Higher Salaries webcast
- Better Salaries through Better Data: Introduction to the ARL Salary Survey webcast
- Better Salaries through Better Data: Benchmarking with the ARL Salary Survey
- Effectively Using ARL Salary and Demographic Data
- ARL Annual Salary Survey 2011-2012
- ARL Annual Salary Survey 2010-2011