SPEC Kit 320 explores the core employment benefits of retirement, and life, health, and other insurance —benefits that are typically decided by the parent institution and often have significant governmental regulation. It includes documentation from respondents that describe the benefits offered to library staff, provide details about retirement plans and life and health insurance options, and describe job requirements for staff who administer benefits programs.
This publication is available for purchase in both online and print versions. Download the spec-kit-purchase-options-2013.pdf for complete pricing and purchase options information.
Link to the online SPEC Kit 320 on the ARL Digital Publications website.
- SPEC Kit 312: Public Engagement (September 2009)
- SPEC Kit 311: Public Access Policies (August 2009)
- SPEC Kit 310: Author Addenda (July 2009)
- SPEC Kit 309: Library Support for Study Abroad (December 2008)
- SPEC Kit 308: Graduate Student and Faculty Spaces and Services (November 2008)
- SPEC Kit 307: Manuscript Collections on the Web (October 2008)
- SPEC Kit 306: Promoting the Library (September 2008)