SPEC Kit 295 focuses on user services and how they have changed since the last survey in 1998 that was published in SPEC Kit 242 Library Storage Facilities, Management, and Services (May 1999). It includes documentation from respondents in the form of facility descriptions, service policies, service request forms, and operating policies.
This publication is available for purchase in both online and print versions. Download the spec-kit-purchase-options-2013.pdf for complete pricing and purchase options information.
Link to the online SPEC Kit 295 on the ARL Digital Publications website.
- SPEC Kit 287: Instructional Improvement Programs (August 2005)
- SPEC Kit 286: Collaboration for Distance Learning Information Literacy Instruction (July 2005)
- SPEC Kit 285: Library Services in Non-Library Spaces (November 2004)
- SPEC Kit 284: Security in Special Collections (October 2004)
- SPEC Kit 283: Grant Coordination (September 2004)
- SPEC Kit 282: Managing Electronic Resources (August 2004)
- SPEC Kit 281: The Information Commons (July 2004)