SPEC Kit 318 explores the tools and methods libraries use to gauge the difference they make for their user community, the topics assessment practitioners probe and the results they obtain, the effects of impact assessment, and whether institutions that publicize positive impact evidence see a difference in the level of financial or political support from their parent institutions. It includes documentation from respondents in the form of impact assessment goals, user surveys, and calculations of library value.
This publication is available for purchase in both online and print versions. Download the spec-kit-purchase-options-2013.pdf for complete pricing and purchase options information.
Link to the online SPEC Kit 318 on the ARL Digital Publications website.
- SPEC Kit 313: E-book Collections (October 2009)
- SPEC Kit 310: Author Addenda (July 2009)
- SPEC Kit 311: Public Access Policies (August 2009)
- SPEC Kit 309: Library Support for Study Abroad (December 2008)
- SPEC Kit 237: Managing Food and Drink in ARL Libraries (September 1998)
- SPEC Kit 238: The ARL Geographic Information Systems Literacy Project (March 1999)
- SPEC Kit 236: Electronic Theses and Dissertations (October 1998)