SPEC Kit 313 examines the current use of e-books in ARL member libraries; their plans for implementing, increasing, or decreasing access to e-books; purchasing, cataloging, and collection management issues; and issues in marketing to and in usage by library clientele. It includes documentation from respondents in the form of collection development policies, e-book collection Web pages, e-book promotional materials, training materials for staff and users, and e-book reader loan policies.
This publication is available for purchase in both online and print versions. Download the spec-kit-purchase-options-2013.pdf for complete pricing and purchase options information.
Link to the online SPEC Kit 313 on the ARL Digital Publications website.
- SPEC Kit 303: Library Assessment (December 2007)
- SPEC Kit 302: Managing Public Computing (November 2007)
- SPEC Kit 301: Liaison Services (October 2007)
- SPEC Kit 300: Open Access Resources (September 2007)
- SPEC Kit 299: Scholarly Communication Education Initiatives (August 2007)
- SPEC Kit 298: Metadata (July 2007)
- SPEC Kit 297: Library Development (December 2006)
- SPEC Kit 296: Public Services in Special Collections (November 2006)
- SPEC Kit 295: Remote Shelving Services (October 2006)