The Association of American Universities, the Association of Public and Land-grant Universities, and the Association of Research Libraries presented a joint statement on expanded public access to data to the National Research Council at the National Academy of Science Forum on May 16, 2013.
- Library Copyright Alliance Statement on Copyright Reform
- Library Copyright Alliance: Copyright Still a Barrier to Mass Digitization
- Government Information in Electronic Format: A Statement of Principles
- Concerns with the Leaked Internet Chapter of ACTA
- ARL Statement of Principles on the Federal Depository Library Program
- Library Associations Statement On The USA PATRIOT Amendments Act of 2009
- Library Associations Urge Congress to Increase Oversight and Enhance Civil Liberties Protections In Reauthorizing Provisions of the USA PATRIOT