Principles endorsed by the Association of Research Libraries Board of Directors on July 26, 2010.
- Balanced Copyright Preserves the Right to Innovate
- Personal Technology Freedom Coalition Created
- Cornyn Remarks on Federal Research Public Access Act
- In the Matter of Joint Petition for Rulemaking to Resolve Various Outstanding Issues Concerning the Implementation of the Communications Assistance for Law Enforcement Act
- ARL Statement of Principles on the Federal Depository Library Program
- Fix the Critical Infrastructure Information Subtitle in the Homeland Security Act of 2002
- ALA, ARL, ACRL Host Meeting of Experts to Discuss Google Book Search Settlement