Statement from ARL and other associations arguing that, while copyright promotes creativity, many of the specific measures adopted or recently proposed to protect copyright in the digital age actually impede innovative technologies and services.
- Establish a Universal, Open Library or Digital Data Commons
- Library Copyright Alliance Statement on Copyright Reform
- Library Copyright Alliance Strongly Supports HR 1201, the FAIR USE Act (Feb. 7, 2007)
- Library Copyright Alliance: Copyright Still a Barrier to Mass Digitization
- A Pro-Library Copyright Agenda
- Library Associations Urge Congress to Increase Oversight and Enhance Civil Liberties Protections In Reauthorizing Provisions of the USA PATRIOT
- Library Community Statement on Freedom of Speech and Access to Information