Speaking on behalf of five of the nation's leading library organization—the American Association of Law Libraries, the American Library Association, the Association of Research Libraries, the Medical Library Association, and the Special Libraries Association—Prudence S. Adler, Associate Executive Director, ARL, voiced the opposition of the library community to the recently introduced "Database and Collections of Information Misappropriation Act" (H.R. 3261).
- Fair Use in the Electronic Age: Serving the Public Interest
- Intellectual Property: An ARL Statement of Principles
- ARL Statement on Unlimited Use and Exchange of Bibliographic Records, 1989
- Government Information in Electronic Format: A Statement of Principles
- ARL Statement on Unlimited Use and Exchange of Bibliographic Records, 1987
- ARL Statement on Library Education