This edition of the ARL Statistics describes the collections, staffing, expenditures, and service activities for the 125 members of the Association of Research Libraries (ARL) in fiscal year 2011–2012.
This publication is available for purchase in both online and print versions. Download the arl-statistics-purchase-options-2013.pdf for complete pricing and purchase options information.Link to the online ARL Statistics 2011-2012 on the ARL Digital Publications website.
- ARL Statistics 2010-2011
- ARL Statistics® 2011–2012 Data Now Available in Analytics
- ARL Statistics 2009-2010
- ARL Releases RLI 280 on OERs, E-Book Licensing, Research Library Trends
- ARL Academic Law Library Statistics 2010–2011 Published
- ARL Academic Health Sciences Library Statistics 2010–2011 Published
- University Library Statistics