On behalf of the Association of Research Libraries (ARL) and the American Library Association (ALA), we write to express strong support for funding of the National Endowment for the Humanities (NEH) Division of Preservation and Access.
- Testimony of Laura N. Gasaway, Concerning Promotion of Distance Education Through Digital Technologies (Jan. 27, 1999)
- Testimony of James G. Neal, Concerning Promotion of Distance Education Through Digital Technologies (Jan. 26, 1999)
- Testimony Before the U.S. Copyright Office Public Hearing on Distance Education (Feb. 12, 1999)
- "The Copyright Infringement Liability Of On-Line And Internet Service Providers" Joint Testimony Of National Library And Educational Organizations Before The United States Senate Committee On The Judiciary
- Statement of Barbara J. Ford before the Senate Committee on Rules and Administration On Proposed Revisions to Title 44 of the United States Code