On June 2, 2014, Jonathan Band of the Owners' Rights Initiative and Greg Cram of the New York Public Library testified at the US House of Representatives Subcommittee on Courts, Intellectual Property and the Internet's Hearing on First Sale Under Title 17. These are their written testimonies.
- Testimony Before the U.S. Copyright Office Public Hearing on Distance Education (Feb. 12, 1999)
- Statement of Miriam M. Nisbet, H.R. 107, Digital Media Consumers' Rights Act (May 12, 2004)
- Statement by Thomas Susman on Behalf of IAA re: Hearings on Single-Firm Anticompetitive Conduct
- Testimony of James G. Neal, Concerning Promotion of Distance Education Through Digital Technologies (Jan. 26, 1999)
- "The Copyright Infringement Liability Of On-Line And Internet Service Providers" Joint Testimony Of National Library And Educational Organizations Before The United States Senate Committee On The Judiciary
- Testimony of Peter Jaszi on H.R. 107, the Digital Media Consumers’ Rights Act (May 12, 2004)
- Hearing on "Fair Use: Its Effects on Consumers and Industry": Statement of Prudence S. Adler on behalf of the Library Copyright Alliance