On June 2, 2014, Jonathan Band of the Owners' Rights Initiative and Greg Cram of the New York Public Library testified at the US House of Representatives Subcommittee on Courts, Intellectual Property and the Internet's Hearing on First Sale Under Title 17. These are their written testimonies.
- Statement of Sharon A. Hogan Before the Senate Committee on Governmental Affairs on S. 803, The E-Government Act of 2001 (Jul. 11, 2001)
- Testimony of Laura N. Gasaway, Concerning Promotion of Distance Education Through Digital Technologies (Jan. 27, 1999)
- Testimony of James G. Neal, Concerning Promotion of Distance Education Through Digital Technologies (Jan. 26, 1999)
- Testimony Before the U.S. Copyright Office Public Hearing on Distance Education (Feb. 12, 1999)
- "The Copyright Infringement Liability Of On-Line And Internet Service Providers" Joint Testimony Of National Library And Educational Organizations Before The United States Senate Committee On The Judiciary
- Statement of Barbara J. Ford before the Senate Committee on Rules and Administration On Proposed Revisions to Title 44 of the United States Code