This discussion considered the emerging landscape of publisher business practices, legal options, and alternatives such as more effective negotiation practices.
- Membership Meeting 2003 (Fall): Implementing Institutional Repositories: Key Policy Issues [discussion summary]
- Membership Meeting 2003 (Fall): ARL Members Discuss "Opportunities for Support Staff: A Report on Recommendations from the 3rd Congress on Professional Education"
- Membership Meeting 1998 (Fall): The Digital Millennium: What Does It All Mean?
- Membership Meeting 1986 (Spring): On the ARL Library Index
- Membership Meeting 2002 (Spring): Nuts & Bolts of Fundraising: Summary Notes
- Membership Meeting 2002 (Spring): Capital Campaign Approaches [session description]
- Membership Meeting 1998 (Fall): Moving With Dispatch to Resolve the Scholarly Communication Crisis: From Here to NEAR