The Association of Research Libraries (ARL) and the Library Assessment Conference Planning Committee have selected the recipients of the 2014 Library Assessment Career Achievement Awards. These awards recognize individuals with substantial contributions to effective, sustainable, and practical library assessment as evidenced through presentations, publications, methods, service, advocacy, and other work. The 2014 awardees are Brinley Franklin, Fred Heath, Jim Self, and Joan Stein.
- Improving Library Service Quality by Using LibQUAL+® Effectively and Strategically—Register Now for August 7 Workshop
- Travel Awards for Underrepresented Professionals Available for Library Assessment Conference 2014—Deadline May 30
- Library Assessment Conference 2014 Registration Now Open—Deadline July 6
- LibQUAL+® Seeks Applicants for In-Kind Grant Program 2015
- ARL Library Assessment Forum Highlights Value of Library Spaces—Slides Online
- Library Assessment Conference 2014—Save the Date
- Google Analytics Workshop to Be Offered by ARL in October 2014