ARL has released the ARL Statistics 2012–2013, the latest in a series of annual publications that describe the collections, staffing, expenditures, and service activities of ARL’s 125 member libraries. Of these, 115 are university libraries (16 in Canada and 99 in the US); the remaining 10 are public, governmental, and nonprofit research libraries (1 in Canada, 9 in the US).
- Minority Representation in the 2012–2013 ARL Annual Salary Survey: Taking a Closer Look
- SPEC Kit 341: Digital Collections Assessment and Outreach (August 2014)
- Digital Collections Assessment and Outreach, SPEC Kit 341, Published by ARL
- Award-Winning Posters at Library Assessment Conference Focus on Improving User Experience
- ClimateQUAL® Lite Web Seminar to Be Offered by ARL—September 11, 2014
- Stephen Town, Martha Kyrillidou Honored for Outstanding Performance Measurement and Metrics Paper
- Library Assessment Conference 2014 Travel Award Recipients Selected