ARL invites libraries to join the global assessment community of LibQUAL+ by registering for the 2014 LibQUAL+ survey, which will feature several enhancements.
When the LibQUAL+ survey year opens in January, the team will introduce a mobile version of the survey. LibQUAL+ survey respondents will be automatically directed to the appropriate version of the survey based on the width of their browser window, so libraries will not need to distribute multiple survey URLs. The survey platform will also generate QR codes to use in promoting the mobile version.
- LibValue Project Featured in EBLIP Journal
- LibQUAL+® to Offer Training at ALA Midwinter Meeting in Philadelphia
- Library Assessment Conference 2010 Papers Featured in EBLIP
- LibValue Webcast on Success in Teaching & Research: Video Online
- LibValue: Success in Teaching and Research webcast
- MINES for Libraries®: Measuring the Impact of Networked Electronic Services—Call for Participation
- Using LibQUAL+® and Other Evidence for Assessment, Evaluation, Resource Planning—ARL and CARL to Offer Workshop at EBLIP 7