ARL has published Research Library Issues (RLI) no. 284, which features an overview of the digital humanities by Don Waters of the Andrew W. Mellon Foundation. This issue of RLI also includes an article on assessing library space and its connection to student learning, by Joan Lippincott of the Coalition for Networked Information and Kim Duckett of North Carolina State University Libraries.
- LibQUAL+® to Launch Improvements in 2014—Register Now
- Radical Change in Library Assessment Called for by Elliott Shore at Northumbria Conference
- Northumbria Conference Presentations on Library Service Quality Featured on LibQUAL+® Website
- LibQUAL+® Workshop in Atlanta Oct. 22–23: Registration Deadline Extended
- LibValue Webcast Series Available on YouTube
- LibQUAL+® 2014 Registration Now Open: Join the Global Assessment Community
- LibValue Webcast on Digitized Special Collections: Video Online