ARL Academic Law Library Statistics 2010–2011 presents data that describe collections, expenditures, personnel, and services in 74 law libraries at ARL member institutions in the US and Canada.
This publication is available for purchase in both online and print versions. Download the arl-statistics-purchase-options-2013.pdf for complete pricing and purchase options information.
Link to the online ARL Academic Law Library Statistics 2010–2011 on the ARL Digital Publications website.
- LibValue: Undergraduate Student Success webcast
- Library Assessment Conference Award-Winning Posters Now Online
- Tributes to Library Assessment Career Achievement Award Winners Now Online
- Library Assessment Forum to Feature LibValue Work by U of Tennessee
- Balanced Scorecard Webcast
- Position Description: Library Relations Coordinator, ARL Statistics and Assessment
- ARL Statistics 2010-2011