This report analyzes salary data for all professional staff working in the 125 ARL member libraries during 2013-2014. Data are reported for 10,168 professional staff in the 115 university ARL libraries and for 3,791 professional staff in the 10 nonuniversity ARL libraries.
This publication is available for purchase in both online and print versions. Download the arl-salary-survey-purchase-options-2014.pdf for complete pricing and purchase options information.
Link to the online ARL Annual Salary Survey 2013-2014 on the ARL Digital Publications website.
- Travel Awards for Underrepresented Professionals Available for Library Assessment Conference 2014—Deadline May 30
- Library Assessment Conference 2014 Registration Now Open—Deadline July 6
- LibQUAL+® Seeks Applicants for In-Kind Grant Program 2015
- ARL Library Assessment Forum Highlights Value of Library Spaces—Slides Online
- Library Assessment Conference 2014—Save the Date
- Google Analytics Workshop to Be Offered by ARL in October 2014
- LibQUAL+® Highlights from 2013, Canada Webcast Video Online